Monday, October 18, 2004

Five more days

Five more days and my anxiety is already headed through the roof. I can't imagine what it will be like by Saturday. I've haven't been thinking about what that day represents to me, but given the strength of the anxiety and finding no other trigger, I can only assume that subconsciously the significance of Saturday is weighing heavily on my mind.

Went out and bought the kiddie a pet today. She's been bugging me for one, so I finally let her get a rabbit, with the condition that she has to be responsible for it. It is the cutest little thing. She named him Snowball because when he's sitting there, his body looks just like a snowball. It's been awhile since she had a pet, so she's beyond happy. I'll see how well she does with the rabbit. Maybe I'll get her the dog she wants in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home