Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Full of hate

Added some more color to my blog yesterday. Not that it really needed any, but I was bored. Changed a couple of other things around as well. I'll probably have the whole damn thing changed within the next month. I think this fucker looks ugly. Time to start designing my own template.

I'm just in one of those moods where I'm not content with anything. I hate this blog, I hate my clothes, I hate my reflection in the mirror, I hate the way I think, I hate the way I feel. I hate myself...pure and simple.

Haven't been sleeping well. The Seroquel once again isn't doing the job. Time to up the dosage. Not sure to what tho. Maybe I'll double it. I do have a whole bottle of the 200 mg pills. Also have a whole bottle of 300 mg pills. Wouldn't require me contacting the pdoc for a new script. I see him next week anyway. Guess I'll just do the 200 mg til then.


I can't concentrate. I'm off to pyramids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

hi Sid
Sorry you're in this mood.

I hope you get some good sleep soon. I know how frustrating it is when you don't sleep well.

I'm on 400mg Seroquel, and the past few days doesn't seem to be doing its magic. I try to take it on an empty stomach - I think the sleepiness effect kicks in better when you take it on an empty stomach. Or it could be just me...

Take care
Polar Bear

3:55 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

Pyramids is just a card game on yahoo. Nice & easy, it's most pure luck if you get the right cards, but a little skill helps get you a higher score. It allows me to mindlessly keep busy for hours on end when I'm not feeling well.

11:49 PM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home