Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Full of hate

Added some more color to my blog yesterday. Not that it really needed any, but I was bored. Changed a couple of other things around as well. I'll probably have the whole damn thing changed within the next month. I think this fucker looks ugly. Time to start designing my own template.

I'm just in one of those moods where I'm not content with anything. I hate this blog, I hate my clothes, I hate my reflection in the mirror, I hate the way I think, I hate the way I feel. I hate myself...pure and simple.

Haven't been sleeping well. The Seroquel once again isn't doing the job. Time to up the dosage. Not sure to what tho. Maybe I'll double it. I do have a whole bottle of the 200 mg pills. Also have a whole bottle of 300 mg pills. Wouldn't require me contacting the pdoc for a new script. I see him next week anyway. Guess I'll just do the 200 mg til then.


I can't concentrate. I'm off to pyramids.

4 Comments:

Blogger borderline savvy said...

Hi. I'm in an "I hate me" mode, too. Only I would say to you, trying to duck myself, that you are a very valuable person and need to take special care of yourself while you are in this mood. I guess that's the one finger pointing at you, the other three pointing at me. But I do care, Sid.

What are pyramids?
Suzanne

2:09 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

hi Sid
Sorry you're in this mood.

I hope you get some good sleep soon. I know how frustrating it is when you don't sleep well.

I'm on 400mg Seroquel, and the past few days doesn't seem to be doing its magic. I try to take it on an empty stomach - I think the sleepiness effect kicks in better when you take it on an empty stomach. Or it could be just me...

Take care
Polar Bear

3:55 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger The Mass Defective said...

Pyramids is just a card game on yahoo. Nice & easy, it's most pure luck if you get the right cards, but a little skill helps get you a higher score. It allows me to mindlessly keep busy for hours on end when I'm not feeling well.

11:49 PM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger izzy said...

I can relate to feeling "HATE." More like PURE UNADULTERATED HATE!!! I've been feeling quite hateful for some time now. I'd just like to smash the fuck out of something just for the fun of it! By the way, I've got a "rant and rave" blog on this site. I kind of was inspired by yours. My site is callded IzzyBlog. The address is: izzyblog12.blogspot.com. Your welcome to come over and post if you'd like. Maybe we can rant together sometime!

7:27 AM, April 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home