Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Go Chicago!

I'm not a huge sports fan by any stretch of the imagination. But I have been watching the World Series. My daughter keeps reminding me that I'm a Cubs fan and asks why I'm cheering for the Sox. There are two reasons for my support of the Sox right now. 1) As a Cubs fan I realize I have a better chance of losing my left nipple in some freak bass fishing accident than the Cubs have a chance of ever making it to the World Series in my lifetime and I have never even been fishing. So I don't think I'll ever get the chance to root them on in the post season, and 2) I'm rooting for the Sox because I'm a Chicago fan. I love this city and anything positive that happens here is worth celebrating, even if I don't have a particular interest in it. So all I can say is GO WHITE SOX!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment you left in my journal.

12:53 PM, October 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl. I forgot to tell you how hot you are. Loved the picture, great cleavage.
Good luck with the game, hope your team wins.

Billy

11:37 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home