Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Up early

After having slept almost all of yesterday away, I'm up bright and fucking early today. I'd probably be sleeping still, but I got a call at 9 am from one of the places I'd left a message at last week for a bankruptcy lawyer. They'd actually called back Friday evening when I wasn't here so I called them yesterday, said I wasn't feeling well and asked them to call back today. It must be some kind of referral service because the woman just took as much information as I could provide and then gave me the name of the lawyer she was sending everything to.

So since I was up so early I balanced my checkbook and filled out the calendar with the important dates for this month. Even dared to eat some breakfast...coffee, a granola bar and some fruit. Now I'm just waiting to see which end it comes gushing out of. Suppose I should shower at some point too since I haven't bothered with that for a few days.

There's so much to be done and no energy to do any of it. All the stress of life is weighing so heavily on me right now. I so want to just give myself credit for the few things I've done this morning and just return to bed, at least for awhile. I agreed to watch my sister's kids later so I have to be up by 1 pm in order to shower and get out to her house on time. Think that's what I will do...go back to bed til then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

good for you! YES! Be proud of what you HAVE done...it is all we can do!
take care of you! ::smoochies::

1:27 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home