Saturday, June 10, 2006

All the above

As Weezer says...

What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?


Not doing very well. Could be from the surgery, could be from the meds I'm taking, could be the meds I'm not taking or it could very well be all the above. Tired of staying in bed but uninterested in leaving it. Wish there was some way to fall asleep for a few years and wake up to a better life. Fantasizing again I know, but just let me have this one dream, at least for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

I was like that BAD last weekend. It's a horrible feeling...hope recovery is going ok otherwise. no pain.

9:57 AM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger sansanity said...

oh that is a dream we share chica!

4:43 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Marie said...

at least there are some of us out there that still can dream.

one thing we do not lack is imagination.

2:49 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Thinking of you...

8:34 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I'd like to hibernate through out the winter.

11:22 AM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have that feeling at least once a week. Sleeping feels so much better than going through the motions of life! And lately I've had AWSOME vivid dreams, so I definitely have more fun sleeping. :)

10:51 AM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home