Friday, June 16, 2006

When it rains...

It really does pour.

Spent the night in the ER, undergoing various tests while high as a kite on some narcotic to ease my pain. Turns out I need to go back under the knife. This time to have my gallbladder removed. I see the surgeon on Wednesday. Not sure if they'll have to wait awhile because I was just under general anesthesia, but I sure as hell hope I don't have another painful, vomit-filled event that prompted last night's trip out at 2 am.

And here, after all these months, I just though I was having problems with my back muscles seizing up. Life is grand, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sid, I'm glad they found what was wrong with you and fixed it. Now if only they could manage to make you feel better emotionally, that would be even more better. I'm thinking of you, Sid.

Hugs,
Cinthia

4:30 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

Sid, dont look at this as a setback hon. it's a good thing they found out what was wrong and are able to correct it right away. you will survive this. i strongly believe in my heart YOU WILL SURVIVE. you made it thru one procedure and you'll be fine thru this one.

keeping you in my heart and prayers
much love
genelle

3:14 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home