Thursday, December 28, 2006

Need to call

Tomorrow it is imperative that I call my gyne. I've been putting the call off for several months because I feared it would bring me to my third surgery of the year, but I can no longer wait. The amount of pain I'm in is so unbearable that not even Tylenol 3 helps and I exceeded the recommended daily dose of ibuprofen within the first three hours of the day. Combined with the amount of blood I'm losing, I should probably haul my ass over to the ER immediately, but I'm just going to suffer through and see what my dr says in the morning.

Other than that right now, I've got nothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

yeah sid-please call. my roomie has endometriosi(sp) and this sounds awfully similar to that.

sorry you're hurting. thinking of you

10:16 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Marie said...

YES! Please take care of yourself. I hope it is nothing serious!

Have a safe and Happy New Year

12:15 AM, December 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow. sounds bad. I hope you feel better soon and find out what is wrong.

And here's hoping you won't need another surgery!!!

3:46 PM, December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home