Friday, April 13, 2007

Just thinking

I was just looking at the new header I made for this blog and noticed something peculiar. While there is some hint of life within the fog, signified by the trees; the sections where the fog is lifted are void of anything except a few random words. It wasn't my intention to put a hidden meaning into it, but now I'm wondering if subconsciously there's more to this header than meets the eye. Or it could just be that my overactive, paranoid mind is running amok. Hmmm....

4 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Now I like this one better than the other template!!!

You need to make me one now!!!

11:04 AM, April 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very surreal! ........I love it!

3:57 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Joel said...

Could be your bipolar mind making associations....

6:27 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Joel said...

PS: That's not necessarily a bad thing. Many associations made by bipolars in mania are actually quite good and compelling....

6:27 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home