Sunday, August 19, 2007

Deliberate

It is deliberate that I haven't been posting much and that when I do, I've been mixing the usual personal, depressing crap in with lighthearted stuff. I'm overwhelmed with stress and just can't focus so there is a lot of avoidance going on. Plus all the bullshit I'm currently dealing with is a repeat of stuff I've posted about before and I'm not up for getting into it all again.

The only good news is that the kiddie starts school on Wednesday and that will force me into taking on a more normal schedule than what I'm currently working with. Hopefully that will help stabilize the precarious mental state I'm in right now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully your daughter returning to school can help relieve your stress.

You sound as though you could use
some rest.
Hope you can get to feeling better.


Teresa

4:22 AM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Joel said...

...holding your hand....

2:23 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger annabkrr said...

Sending love and best wishes your way, Sid.

I know getting my 2 older kids back in school last week took an immense strain off my stress load.

Stay strong.

8:05 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Nunya said...

here's me sending love your way too... i hope you can get righted around again when you're forced to stick to the schedule.

3:17 PM, August 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes normal schedules suck, but sometimes they're good for us... I think now is 1 of the "good for us" times.
Feel better, friend.

1:16 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm sorry I haven't been around. Let me know if you need anything...I'm not that far away!

8:55 PM, August 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home