Monday, October 08, 2007

Unsure and uneasy

I've been at the computer for 3 hours now. I've started six posts and have deleted them all. Not sure what to write about because it feels like I've written everything before. Guess I shouldn't force myself to come up with something. I'm sure the words that need to be said will eventually be regurgitated by my brain. Just hope it's sooner rather than later because I feel so disconnected from myself right now. It is a really uneasy and scary feeling.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sid, I know how you feel. I face that dilemma almost all the time. If I sit down with the purpose to write, nothing comes (too much pressure). Lately what I've done is keep a notebook where I jot down random thoughts that run through my mind as they come. Then later I can choose to put them in a post (it also helps that very few people if any read my blog).

ps: this is C*nth*a from lifeofwbn. I've moved and changed my identity due to privacy issues.

10:07 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sid
You don't have to write anything if you can't find the words. Just go easy on yourself, be yourself. Write when you are ready to, don't force yourself.

I hope you do feel better soon.

Hugs
Polar B.

9:20 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger Maggs said...

Don't beat yoursefl up over not writing. I have been reading blogs but not writing. Been in a funk lately.
You're doing a great job being there for kiddo. You're a great mom, do you know that? Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it.

8:18 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger MB said...

We all have times like that chick, take time to recoup.

Don't be hard on yourself over it.

4:24 PM, October 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home