Friday, February 13, 2009

Just an illusion

It was just an illusion if you think you saw another post here. Just an illusion. There hasn't been one since the one about how I crossed the line. But I'm okay. Honestly. I know my baby needs me and I'm surviving as best I can to be there for her. So if you think you saw something else written here, you didn't. I'm going to be okay.

I'm planning to check into the hospital, again, even if they hate me and don't want me there. I just can't do so until March 2nd, because of previous engagements. But I promise to keep myself safe until then. Most of all I've promised my baby I'll keep myself safe. She means the world to me and I will be here despite every cell in my body yelling, screaming at me to give up. I'll still be here. I REFUSE to give up for my daughter's sake. Even if I type anything to the contrary. Despite what your eyes may have think they saw....I'm not giving in to these diseases that are eating away at my brain. I WILL NOT give in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I think it's so wise that you are going to check into the hospital. I've been reading your blog for awhile and it's evident that you're going through a horrendous time. Hang in there with all your might until that time comes.

7:28 AM, February 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home