Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Far from complete

Three posts in three days, go me. I think I'm moved to write because my 8th anniversary is quickly approaching and in order to feel like I actually deserve to celebrate keeping my blog going for so long I need to have something more to show for it than just one post a month.

Each year I go back and read through my entire blog to see where I've been. Look at what has changed or what has remained the same. I know I'm a different person now than the one that originally began this journey, but in far too many ways I'm the same, it's discouraging.

I guess I had a false sense of hope when I started this blog that I'd be able to figure out what was wrong with me since no one else was providing me the correct answer. Went on a search to find the missing piece that would complete the puzzle, the one that would make me whole again. But I'm still far from complete. There's still something extremely important that remains missing and I don't have a clue what it is. 

Or maybe I do and just refuse to accept that reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home