Monday, November 11, 2013

Failed

I think I'm about to lose a close friend and it's my fault for revealing more about myself than I knew I should have. There are some things I just need to keep quiet about and yet, I failed to edit the words that were coming out of my mouth. Maybe, subconsciously, it was a deliberate move on my part. Maybe I'm just a complete fucking idiot. Most likely it was a bit of both. Either way, the damage is done and I have to live with the consequences. 

Doesn't seem to matter that I try to be a supportive and caring friend to those that I truly care about. All that becomes insignificant when people learn about the things that go on inside this damn, defective brain of mine. At first, people say they don't care that I'm crazy in the head, but once they get a glimpse of that crazy, they run for the hills. 

Life sucks...and so do people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I find I have that problem with people that are what you call normal. The only people I tell anything to anymore are my mentally ill internet friends.

9:39 AM, November 15, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home