Friday, September 24, 2004

Suffered another sleepless night

Suffered through another sleepless night. Couldn't get comfortable or stop the thoughts in my head. I'm extremely tired, yet at the same time my brain feels like it's on fast forward so I can't sleep. Wish someone could give me an answer as to why this happens. I've tried everything I can to counteract it yet nothing seems to help get me to sleep.

Got a letter from public aid this morning. They've canceled my food stamps because of the disability money. I figured that would happen. Had actually planned to go to the public aid office today since I hadn't heard from them after leaving two messages. As dad and I were walking out the door the mail was just being delivered and the letter from them was in there. Saved me a trip out there, but now I'm all dressed with nowhere to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home