Sunday, April 10, 2005

Prayer was answered!

My prayers have been answered. Hershey's now has a mixed bag of candy that includes Reese's, Kisses and Rolos...YAY!!! Not sure if it's been available prior to this anywhere else in the country, but yesterday was the first time I've ever noticed the bag being sold around here. Being the chocoholic that I am, if any store I go to had carried it sooner, I'd have noticed.

Today was a blah day. Didn't sleep all day because I feel like I'm wired. I could probably run a 10K race and not be tired, that's how hyped up I feel. To help work off some of this energy I've done laundry, cleaned up my desk a little and rode the glider exercise thingy the old people own. I also managed to write some more I Hates. I have to remember to write things down. I come across stuff I hate daily but when I sit down to post on my blog I can never think of anything.

The kiddie's home from being out with her dad and I need to talk to him. Guess I'll write more later about how that all goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

hi Sid

Thinking of ya.

P. Bear

8:15 PM, April 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home