Thursday, June 30, 2005

Burnt

I'm burnt to a crisp. 1st & 2nd degree burns covering about 60% of my body. My shins, feet, hands, back, neck, chest, face, ears, scalp. The worst burns are along my right side. Probably should have put sunblock on sooner. Still don't know how my back got burnt, I had a cover-up on over my swimsuit that covered my entire back. I didn't get burned where the sleeves were which makes it even stranger.

Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. I usually sleep on my right side. I'll just take the pain. It's my redemption for not having cut in nearly 2 months. A big fat HA, you still need to be punished Sid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your sunburn.I know how painful and uncomfortable that can be.I hope your able to sleep.

Get well soon.
Billy

11:36 PM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home