Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gonna stop

I think I'm gonna stop posting for awhile. I've lost my ability to concentrate and focus on anything. My yahoo email is stacking up (85 at last count) and I have no desire to read any of them. It's been days since I've bothered to read any of the blogs I used to read daily. I log online and then log right back off due to a complete lack of interest in doing anything except sleeping.

But there's the problem, I can't sleep. The Seroquel isn't working anymore, so while I may get a little sleep here and there, it's usually adds up to no more than 3 hours a night.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with keeping the schedule I have with these groups and I've only gone through them once. I also have my therapist appointments and tomorrow I get to see my pdoc. Plus I have all this crap with the bankruptcy, and now the holidays are here. I just want to crawl into a cave and rot away to the nothing I feel deep inside.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with all of you in blogland. If I don't spiral downward again and die or land in the hospital, I'm sure I'll be back at some point.

3 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sid, you do what you have to do to look after yourself. I'll miss you, and will hope that you will be back when you are more able to cope....

Best of luck with everything.

Polar

12:39 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

im on a break too. we'll be here, when youre ready :)

happy thanksgiving

7:12 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Marie said...

I can totally relate here. I am in a period where all I want to do is sleep and lack motivation. Please understand that you are NOT alone. There are others who know all about some of the things you are going through. Please do all you can to take care of yourself.

8:31 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home