Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hyper

I think this Abilify is making me hyper. I felt so wired today that I actually got some stuff done. Did the laundry with the exception of the bed sheets and the only reason I didn't get to them was because I was busy fucking with the new computer.

I have to say, I HATE Windows XP. This is the worst operating system they've ever designed. I spent nearly 8 hours fucking around with this thing, trying to get everything set up the way I need it, and I'm not even close to being done. All I got loaded was the wireless ethernet card, aol and some of the files from the old computer that I needed for aol. So I'm at least connected to the internet. Given how long it took me just to do those few things, it'll be days before I have this computer fully functional.

At 9 pm I had to stop screwing with it cuz Grey's Anatomy is on at that time. So what'd I do since I couldn't sit still? I grabbed my old computer and started taking it apart in order to clean all the dust out of it while watching tv. Why?? I'm going to hold onto it for awhile, but I'm not going to use it, so what the fuck does it matter if it's dusty inside or not??

I feel like I've been possessed by some strange being that never sleeps. It's probably that fucking Energizer bunny...it keeps going & going & going. I don't think I'll even get any sleep tonite, that's how wired I am. It's almost midnight and I'm not the least bit tired. Fuck! I just hope I remain wired because I have groups tomorrow.

The other feeling I've been having the last several days is that one of forgetting something. Like there was some place or something important I was supposed to do and I completely forgot about it. I've been so lazy lately that I haven't kept my calendar up to date. I should probably do that. I know there are several things scheduled for the end of the week. Thursday I'm taking the kiddie to meet Korn and hopefully get tickets to their show on Friday or Saturday, can't remember which nite they're playing. Saturday morning the kiddie has her critical thinking test she has to take as part of the application to the academy. The ex and I are supposed to be doing our credit counseling this week too.

The kiddie & I have decided where we're going for Spring Break. She wants to go to the new aquarium they just opened in Atlanta. I figure if we drive down I could probably afford to take her. Should only be a two day drive. Think that's how long it took me & my sister to drive down there after high school. If I can get some good deals on hotel rooms like the rate I found for the ex to stay near us over Thanksgiving which was only $37 a nite for a Wyndham Garden, we could probably do the whole trip for less than $600. It sucks being a fucking broke son-of-a-bitch!

Ok..enough. I'm going to double up on the Valium and Seroquel and hopefully be knocked out til morning. I can't handle this feeling any longer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I get wired from Abilify, I have to take Seroquel and Klonopin and that sometimes doesn't help. Let your p-doc know and good luck!

3:25 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home