Thursday, December 01, 2005

Halted

Well my mania came to a screeching halt yesterday. I woke up feeling completely achy all over and I think I'm coming down with the flu. Running a fever so I blew off my groups today and stayed in bed. Supposed to see Ms. N later today and then babysit, but I'm not sure I'll be alive enough for either.

I shared this with our favorite Princess, but I have to share with all those that are bipolar. Having suffered this manic state which I believe was brought on by the Abilify, I have a better perspective of what those of you with bipolar go through. My state was only temporary, and I can't imagine what it would be like to cycle thru mania and depression. The mania wasn't bad the first day or two cuz I was able to get some stuff done, but the longer it lasted, the worse I felt. My heart goes out to all those of you that have to endure this disorder. I wish I could cure you all.

With that, it's time to pass out. Hopefully this Zicam I used today will help beat the flu, or at least lessen the length and/or strength of the symptoms.

6 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

wow. i hope the next day is a better one.

peace be with you.

1:36 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm so glad you're out of your mania and seeing your therapist. I hope we can meet soon! How weird, we were blogging so close!

11:57 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

hey sid...hope you feel better soon hon. and thank you for your comments to Princess' post.

i do enjoy keeping the lil guy because it kinda helps my brain stay off shit that would otherwise bring me down to the pit of darkness.

anyway, girlfriend, glad that manic moment has passed and you're back in therapy. hope it will work out for ya.

btw, i'd like to IM you sometimes...i've not been IMing anyone lately, but i'm gradually working my way back towards it.

take care of yourself because there's only one YOU!

hugs
((((((((((((Sid))))))))))))

genelle (miz e)

3:54 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Marie said...

Sid, mania sucks depression sucks more! My heart goes out to all who are afflicted with BPD. I can't imangine what you guys go through. It is a shitty way to live. I guess if I had one wish for Christmas it would be to erase all forms of mental illness.

Sid, please take care of yourself. I hope some day to meet you. It seems that on-line I can meet some really cool people.

5:48 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the mania has stopped and you were finally able to get some sleep. I'm not bipolar so I don't know anything about mania but sometimes I wish I would become manic once so I would have some energy to get some stuff done.

5:59 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack H is trying to set me up by posting false homosexually charged messages in my 'anonymous' name on his 'Forgotten Prophets' blog. He may be doing the same elsewhere. I believe that he also plans to post a photo and a link and make it appear as if I posted that photo myself. If you happen to see this photo and know of its source, post that source here. There may be criminal activity involved.

7:25 PM, April 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home