Friday, February 10, 2006

For the masses

Cuz people think I'm too overly depressing, here's a joke for the masses (as if there are any "masses" reading this...hahahahaha).

VOTED BEST SHORT JOKE OF 2005:

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Who says you're too depressing? You're you-and that's why we like you. : )

8:58 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I'm a human mass. So is Maggs (I think). So together we make up "masses." There you go!

The joke was funny. Thanks! :)

10:06 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Gotta love that!

1:00 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Thanks for the laugh!! I needed one. I love to laugh...it's great therapy.

11:59 AM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home