Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Still pouring

Picked up the films and report for the CT scan & ultrasound they did in the ER so I can take them with me tomorrow to the surgeon. Upon reading it, I think I need to find a primary physician, cuz I might just be falling apart. On top of the gallstones, they found....

  1. Scarring at the lung bases.
  2. A 1.2 cm mass in my uterus (not worrying about that cuz it's probably just a fibroid).
  3. Spine degeneration.
  4. A mass in my gall bladder wall that isn't a gallstone.
  5. Thickening of the gall bladder walls.

The only thing that has me concerned is the spine. I've been having lower back problems since I had my daughter. I can't stand or walk for long periods of time without going into severe pain. Guess now I know why. I plan to ask the surgeon to show me that on the films and ask him if it's something I should be concerned about.

Ugh!! And I was already doing crappy cuz I'm off the Zoloft and haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in about a week. I don't need this. I don't need any of it.

In other news, the hospital mailed me a statement for my VNS surgery. It was nearly $47 grand. I sure as hell hope I don't have to pay any of that. I'm already regretting having the damn thing implanted and it isn't even turned on yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The additional health problems and the money side of things are both concerns and pressures that you least need to deal with -- and I'm sorry that you've got to deal with that on top of everything else, Sid.

I think if I had half the load your bearing I'd be going to pieces -- you hold up well despite adversity, Sid.

10:16 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

47 GRAND!!! FUCK!!! DAMN!!! I have bad back problems too...I hope my spine isn't jacked too. Ugh...I feel for ya. You area a trooper and a fighter. I know you get tired of fighting and I understand that. You deserve some good news and I hope and pray that it comes..and soon.

Keep on keepin' on as best you can.

Sending you my love and peace. I'm proud of you for keepin' yo head up. Stay strong.

xoxoxo

2:24 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home