Monday, October 16, 2006

Planning

I made a plan today. I was in an altered state at the time thanks to some tylenol 3 which first made me high pretty fast and then made me extremely sick. It was when I was lying in bed trying to sleep off the effects of the meds that the thoughts came to me. The whole scenario played out in my head. At this point I don't know if it's something I would act on or merely wishful thinking. The single worst day of the year for me is Monday. Guess we'll see what happens then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that it was not a destructive plan. Tylenol 3's can be nausea producing,constipating little devils.Not to mention that once the euphoria wears offs, depression returns with a vengeance.

I have followed your blog for sometime now. You are a terrific writer. Keep at it. Your lovely daughter needs you.

3:04 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Mondays are tough for me too. And Tuesday and wednesdays too.

Hope you get through these few days ok.

1:53 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home