Sunday, November 14, 2004

The stupid fuckhead showed up today

The stupid fuckhead showed up today. I didn't bother to go outside and talk to him at all. I'm in a really pissed off mood. Seeing him would only make things worse. I don't think I'd be able to contain the rage.

Think I need to find out when my sister comes down from Michigan for Thanksgiving if her and her family are planning on staying at the house while they're here or if they're going to get a hotel. I went upstairs earlier to survey all the stuff in the spare room that needs to be moved out before my daughter can move in there. Not sure it's worth doing until after the holiday just in case they do stay here. Another 2 weeks of sharing a room with me isn't going to make a difference. She likes being near me and we each have our own beds.

I did have a strange thought last night. Not sure if it's doable, but the idea seems good. Our neighbors want to buy this house because it's twice the size of their little ranch house. So I was thinking, since they want this house, my parents want to move out of state and I'd like to have a small house of my own....is it possible to work it out so that all of us get what we want.

Think the biggest obstacle would be getting me into the house next door. 1) I don't think I could afford a monthly payment of more than $900 a month. 2) I highly doubt I'd qualify for a mortgage on my own so I'd have to have my parents co-sign with me. 3) I'm not sure if co-signing for me would hinder their ability to get a mortgage in another state.

I think it's a great idea if we could get over those hurdles. Of course I could just be delusional and the whole situation isn't a viable option. Guess it wouldn't hurt to run it past someone else. Worst they could say is "you're nuts"...something I already know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home