Sunday, August 07, 2005

Unbelievable!

So I'm doing a google search to find other blogs about borderline and I come across this one:

Dr. Sanity

It's so nice that she compares borderline patients to international terrorists. I was horrified when I came across the site last year where borderlines were blamed for all the child abuse and domestic violence in the world. This by far tops that in horrifying, appalling misinformation! Personally, I think the bitch should change her name to Dr. I'm More Fucking Insane Than Any Borderline Out There.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so ignorant. Thats like what my case manager said. She said most bpds were trouble makers. Its these kinds of steriotypes that make mental illness so misunderstood. Theres no excuse for this kind of ignorance!!

Billy

9:53 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

hey sid it's old eeyore again...thanks for comin by me blog...and your suggestion that i play Betty Crocker is good...however, my oven is shot to shit..do you know of any cakes that can be baked in a microwave, if so, holla back ok.

take care hun ((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

11:42 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger The Seriously Ill said...

Life sucks, and people suck even more. We Crazies have to stick together. I second the Princess. She shoujld STFU and then go F herself with the business end of a plunger. Good day.

4:11 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home