Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A&A


The latest edition to our cd collection was released yesterday. It's the new band of Tom DeLonge, formerly of Blink 182. I wish it had been released sooner because we're going to see them in concert tomorrow nite.

I feel like we've had the tickets forever so we're both excited that the date is almost here. But at the same time, I'm already getting anxious because it's a sold-out show. Oh well...I'll deal with it.

The songs on this cd are pretty much all melodic like the first single 'The Adventure' which they released awhile back.

It's hard not to remember Blink while listening to this cd. Tom did a lot of the vocals on their cd's and his voice is the one I most associate with Blink. Makes me want to hope and pray that Blink isn't over for good. I know saying that makes me sound like a teen, but dammit, I love my music!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I'm gonna check it out on itunes. I hope they have it there.

1:54 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

have fun at the concert.

oh, by the way, my rant post last week where i was ripping the color/bolded fonts. it was totally my girlfriend jessica who i swear emails me in bright pink, italics, bolded, and about a 16 font.

I got nuttin' but love for ya sid.

8:38 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Acting like a kid isn't so bad I don't think. Live without regrets I often say. :)

And you go with whatever music you like girl.

6:55 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home