Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hurting

I'm in so much emotional pain right now it is unbearable. Had to put on the happy face earlier today because we had a meeting about the student ambassador program. The facade quickly faded to tears as I learned the cost of the trip would be over $6,000. My child won't be going. Sucks being poor.

Disappointment on top of an already fragile emotional state made for lots of tears. Fortunately the kiddie went out tonight with some friends so I was free to let the them flow in privacy.

Everything is too much for me. Just being alive is a drain. I'm so exhausted. Can I just give up already? Life isn't worth all this. It really isn't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Sid, I know how you feel. You have to "deal" with life when all you want to do is scream and cry. I am glad you had some time to yourself to let out your anger and sadness. Hang in there, this state too shall pass! Luv Ya!

11:10 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger butterflies said...

$6000 is a lot to pay even if youre relatively well off.
Its disappointing not to be able to give our kids everything they need and want.
Hope you are feeling a bit better.Depression sucks,not being poor!

3:14 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

I couldn't afford 6k either. Fuck them-how do they expect these poor kids to come up with that kind of cash?

Didn't hear from you yesterday...hoping you're in a safe place, sweetheart.

8:42 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home